Monday, September 27, 2010

I am so cool

I just wanted to say how proud I am that every Olympus football game so far I have only had to pay the price of a student. I pass as a high school student. I know that I am only 4 years older then a high schooler but I think It's pretty cool. It helps that I am only 5'2". I noticed when I was in Africa that no one there believed that I was the oldest. They always thought I was the youngest because I was the shortest. At the first welcoming ceremony in Kenya this African man explained to the village (in swahili) that McCall was the younger sibling to Dallin and I was the older one. Some random African in the crowd yelled out "but she is short." Everyone started laughing and I just stood there. That was my first welcome to Africa. I'll take it as long as it gets me $3 off a football ticket!

No comments:

Add other items