Monday, September 27, 2010

Whole foods

My school is located behind and to the side of Whole Foods. I occasionally wander over there on my break. I like to look at all the weird, natural, organic things they have. Some of the things are so weird. Especially their makeup/ beauty section. I have made friends with this cute check out girl. We always comment on each other's nail polish or head bands or talk about the latest celebrity gossip. I enjoy our 5 minute conversations every so often. It's nice to talk to another adult for a few minutes when I've been talking to kids all day. The other day she reached up to fix her hair and I learned something new about her... she represents Whole Foods to the extreme-she had some nice hair under her arm. Not the kind of hair like she forgot to shave today. I'm talkin it's been a few years. Yay for granolas.

I am also really confused about a good majority of the Whole Foods employees. They spend their time representing and advertising no chemical, organic, natural...etc. foods and products. However, I see A LOT of them outside the store smoking. I'm so confused about that. I'm sorry but it's gonna take the aspartame in my Diet Coke and the red dye #5 in my Swedish Fish a lot longer to kill me then the chemicals in your cigarette. I'm just saying

2 comments:

McCormick Family said...

Soooo true! I love that she is all natural!!!

Ashley said...

I totally agree and think about it everytime I see them on their breaks. ha ha

I do love Pirate Booty though...theeee best!!

Add other items