Tuesday, September 7, 2010

My new class- The Crocodiles

Last Friday we had a big teacher prep day. We had the whole day to make our new classrooms beautiful. I have to say that I was not excited about this day. I couldn't even go into the Butterfly room. It was too sad to have to say good bye and hello to a new class. Will I love these new kids like I did my old ones?

This is what my class looked like before I beautified it.
Notice how unorganized.
Notice the bare yucky walls.
I put the alphabet along the wall
This is the cozy book reading corner.
Notice the cute circles on the wall. (Thanks Candice)
I went crazy cutting out letters.
Notice how it says Learn on the wall.
Notice how it says fun
The cute bulletin board I made.
I cute out the cutest numbers.
These kids better appreciate all this hard work I have put into making it look darling!!

No comments:

Add other items