Tuesday, September 7, 2010

The last day of school

On the last day of school the teachers in my class threw the kids an ice cream party. My class for some reason became obsessed with Elmo. I think it started with the twins because their sister has a huge stuffed Elmo. A while back I burnt an Elmo cd. My class LOVED it. So we threw an Elmo ice cream party. They loved it. It was so cute. It was a good way to end the year. I am so sad that I will not get to see these cute kids anymore.
We aren't supose to post any pictures of our class online- do to the fact that some child molester will use that information and come steal my babies. However, I'm breaking a rule. How could I not with a picture as cute as this? She is darling!!!!!
Note to child molesters that are reading this: Haha this girl isn't in my class anymore so you don't know where to find her if you come to my school. You also don't know her name or you don't know if she even still goes to my school. Sorry but I win!

No comments:

Add other items