Saturday, October 2, 2010

Social Network

I just saw the movie Social Network. It is so good.
I feel old saying that I remember when Facebook started.
I remember the first time I saw it/heard about it.
I was at Jessie Pollei's house with my boyfriend Jason Vierig.
They were all looking at Facebook and I had no idea what it was.
Only college students were allowed to have a Facebook.
I was not in college at this point. I was so excited when I got my college email address.
I was the only person in my apartment that had a Facebook.
The other girls didn't know what it was.
It wasn't until my sophmore year at college that my whole house had Facebook.
Facebook has come a long way since that.

1 comment:

Miki said...

Loved this movie too. Is it sad that I got my first email address and learned how the internet worked when I was in college?

Add other items