Sunday, October 17, 2010

Cheetos

There is the cutest little girl in my class. She actually just turned 3 last week. It's more like she is 3 going on 40. Her mama calls her Miss G. She is so smart. For example: we have these two little bikes that the kids can ride during gym time. One bike is too tall for my kids to ride. Miss G said "I think it would be a better idea if they ordered two small bikes instead of one big bike and one small bike." She is also a nature granola girl. I love it! Both of her parents are map makers (I'm still not sure about what that means). Each weekend they take a cool outdoors trip. I was shocked when Miss G told me she went rock climbing one weekend. They also go camping and to Moab and such. Ok all this information is important so you understand my Cheeto story. We were all talking about what we were going to have for lunch that day. We were having taquitos. One of the boys thought I said Cheetos. He kept saying "Yum I love Cheetos." Miss G turned to me and said "What are Cheetos? I have never had Cheetos." For some reason I was so excited that she didn't know what Cheetos are. I'm so glad that she is getting proper nutrition from her parents. Don't feed your child tons and tons of junk food. It really does reflect on their behavior and their overall ability to function. I don't know if her eating really well has a relation to this but she is the most well behaved one in my whole class. She is a really good listener, she is alert and has energy, she is able to fall asleep at nap time on her own, she sleeps the whole nap and wakes up well rested. Yay for Miss G and for Miss G's parents.

No comments:

Add other items