Sunday, October 31, 2010

I'm guilty

I have been called out! I am famous for telling people they need to blog more. I hate going to someone's blog page and seeing their last post was months ago. It's so annoying when that happens. I recently had a friend (you know who you are. Cough...cough... Stefi!) that called me out. She told me that I need to blog more. Which is totally true. I usually try my best but I really have been slacking. Stefi's blog is always updated, sometimes one or two posts a date. I love reading her blog. I feel like I have nothing to blog about since I can't really post about my class, and to be honest no one really wants to hear about my class. So her is my promise to blog more.

4 comments:

Stefi said...

haha love the shout out! and its true, keep up the blogging you are hilarious to read!

Stefanie said...

I am the worst at blogging too! haha I am trying to be better! I changed my blog background today so that is progress! haha love you lacee. and I love hearing about all your adventures!! :)

The Sieverts said...

Tell your mom to catch up her blog! i made a funny comment that its been months "after kenya"

RCA said...

https://www.cekaja.com/info/cara-membuat-konten-slide-instagram-nyambung

Add other items