Thursday, November 11, 2010

Ready to play!

Look at these super cute things that I am making/selling. Something that I have noticed in my classroom is that moms dress their kids in thick long sleeves during the winter. This is great when we go outside but when we are inside and they are running around the poor kid is dripping in sweat. I have found the solution... why not create removable sleeves. Brilliant. These also double as leg warmers for babies still in onesies. These pictures aren't the greatest. I have also made onesies with cute pictures that match the arm/leg warmers. I also have made the cutest hair clips and tutus. I also have boy warmers and boy warmer/onesie sets.

Onsie: $7
Warmers: $7
A set of onesie and warmers: $12
Hair clip: $4

Hand warmers: $5


Typically the warmers are suppose to come all the way up to the sleeve of the shirt. These girls however chose to model shorter ones. Either style works.
Tutus: $20
(once again notice the hair clip)

Darling!!

3 comments:

Ashley said...

So cute! You are super crafty!!

Unknown said...

So cute lacee! Post some pics of the boy leg warmers-I would love some since our little boy is coming in March when it'll still be cold!

The Sieverts said...

so cute! wish i had littlier ones still. how did you come up w/ this idea and when do you have time to sew?

Add other items