Saturday, November 20, 2010

More days like this





The last two days have quite fun.
This is how Thursday went:
Woke up
Waited outside the temple for Breanne
Gave Breanne some love and took some pics
Went to the mall with my mom
Bought a new dress and some earrings
Ate lunch at Nordstroms cafe
Went to Kristi's and got my hair done
I was brave and had bangs cut
Went to Breanne's reception
Hung out with Ally Stacey and Ashley at the reception
Finished all my institute binders
Went to bed

Friday went like this:
Woke up super early (530am!) for an institute meeting
Came home and went back to bed
Woke up and went back to Nordstroms with my mom
Got a make over at the MAC counter
Bought all new MAC makeup for my birthday
Bought some new scarves
Ate at Nordstroms (again!)
Went to Jenni's art show
Bought some new headbands
Came home and hung out with Austin
Played some volleyball with Austin
Worked on some tutus
Watched a funny tv show about girls finding wedding dresses
Took a bath
Went to bed

It was wonderful!


3 comments:

hillary nicole said...

Lacee, your hair is simply adorable! You are so beautiful. Love to hear when my friends have wonderful days : )

Ashley said...

I LOVE the bangs!! It sounds like you had a great weekend. When is your birthday??

Nati Doritos said...

Hi! My name is Naty and I love your blog and would like you to follow my (Naty's video blog)!
I am a Brazilian citizen and living in Rio de Janeiro.

Add other items