Saturday, October 2, 2010

About Me

I love, love Barnes and Noble. It's an addiction that is slowly becoming more and more. I love sitting in the children's section looking at the books. I enter a whole other world with no one bugging me. I love it!
I'm loving Eric Carle right now. I am becoming obsessed with children's books and he is amazing!!!!

I am loving my job and working with children. My days are so much fun!

I love, love sleep. However, I DO NOT get enough of it. My job requires days of sleep in a row which would never happen.
This cereal is de-lish!
This phone saves my life daily. I could not live with out it. I do everything on this phone. I go weeks with out even touching a computer, because I have my phone.

1 comment:

Stefanie said...

love your blog posts!

Add other items