Thursday, December 4, 2008

Thanksgiving

We had a lot of fun this Thanksgiving. Me and my family went to Arizona for the week.


Bike riding in Sunny Arizona with Kevin, Amy, Zac, Mom and McCall.


Making yummy treats with my Mom, my Aunt Debbie and my cousin Amy.

Bowling with everyone during the break. I definetly Lost.


It was Warm enough that me and Austin went Swimming.

The 5 days we spent in Arizona was really fun. It is always fun hanging out with the Boyers. I can't wait to go to Newport!!! I was needing a break and to get away from Provo.






2 comments:

Amy said...

I'm so glad you guys came down! Any excuse for some fun!

By the way, thanks for posting the pirate picture!! arg matey!

Shelley said...

This is so fun you are a blogger now. You are now offical! Yeah!

Add other items