Monday, December 8, 2008

3 things...

-3 Things I look forward to...Christmas, My Birthday, Winter break
-3 Things I am passionate about...my family, my purple bike, Brett
-3 Things I want to do before I die...Go to Europe (again), finish school, have children
-3 Things I have learned from my past...if you paint your toes on carpet the you will also paint
the carpet, I have a great family, it's important to always have a best friend.
-3 Places I would love to see...London, China, New York
-3 Things on my wish list...not to be sick anymore...that's all.
-3 Things I currently need or want...a personal assistant, a new job, a new ipod
-3 Favorite TV shows...The Office.. that is all.
-3 Favorite restaurants...Cafe Rio, Sammy's, Noodles & Co.
-3 Things I enjoyed yesterday...Dinner with the family, Brett's bday party, hanging out with Canon and Owen
-3 Things I love about fall...changing leaves, Halloween, cold nights.

3 comments:

Shelley said...

There is only one thing you mother wants is to have you feel better. Oh my gosh, could we get some help with these headaches!

Lacee said...

yeah seriously!!

Ash said...

anytime dude, anytime!!!

Add other items