Sunday, December 7, 2008

Something funny...

So every Sunday me and Brett go over to his mom's house for dinner. Tonight they celebrated Brett's birthday so his sister-in-law, Ashley, and his 3 nephews came over for cake and ice cream. I spent most of the time hanging out with Brett's nephews. I spent about 20 minutes helping Canon, who is 5 years old, write letters and draw pictures. After Ashley and the boys left, Canon asked his mom if I lived at Nana's (Brett's mom's) house. She said no Canon, she has her own apartment. Lacee is Brett's girlfriend. He then said eww that's gross. And then he said Mom I would like to have a girlfriend like Lacee. Haha. I am so honored that I am admired by a 5 year old. Canon is so cute.

4 comments:

hillary nicole said...

cute! aw Lacee I miss you too! we need to do something Christmasy together!

matt and eve lloyd said...

Cute cute cute!! I will love looking at your blog!! Our blog is mattandevelloyd.blogspot.com if you want to check it out. I hope you're doing well and I love randomly seeing you at UVU!

Frampton Family said...

Eeh! You have a blog now. And it looks better than mine ever will. Can't wait to see what you've been up to.

Debbie said...

Cute blog Lacee....keep me updated now!

Add other items