Friday, December 12, 2008

Christmas

1.Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping paper. It is more fun to open.

2. Real tree or Artificial? We used to go down to Cummings every Christmas to get a tree but we have moved on to a fake tree.

3. When do you put up the tree? Usually right after Thanksgiving

4. When do you take the tree down? New Years Day

5. Do you like eggnog? No way

6. Favorite gift received as a child? I remember this one year I got a stack of Amelia Bedelia books, a flash light, a Mary-Kate and Ashley cassette tape and a Walkman. I layed under my covers and read the books and listened to Mary-Kate and Ashley sing.

7. Hardest person to buy for? My dad. I never know what he wants and he never tells us what he wants.

8. Easiest person to buy for? McCall. I just buy her what I want.

9. Do you have a nativity scene? I think we have one at my house

10.Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail. I like seeing everyone's pictures.

11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? We have a White Elephant exchange at the Schaar cousin Christmas part and I have gotten some bad gifts from that.

12. Favorite Christmas Movie? The Grinch- the newer one with Jim Carrie

13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? A week before Christmas. haha

14. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? For Christmas Eve we have Shrimp (Mmm...) and on Christmas Day my mom makes cinnamon rolls or something yummy.

15. Lights on the tree? Of course

16. Favorite Christmas song? I don't have one.

17. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Stay at home. We have never gone on a trip for Christmas and I wouldn't want to. How can Santa find us if we aren't at our house?

18. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? Yes I can.. Dasher Dancer Prancer Vixen Comet Cupid Donner Blitzen and Rudolph

19. Angel on the tree top or a star? We have an angel at my house.

20. Open presents on Christmas Eve or morning? We get 2 presents on Christmas Eve- pajamas and an ornament.

21. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? Driving in the snow and people everywhere.

22. Favorite Ornament theme or color? We just have random ornaments on our tree however I like the ball ornaments.

23. What do you want for Christmas this year? Eh...nothing really.

3 comments:

Ash said...

hey lace, what is your deal for christmas? I'm sure you will be at home most of the time, but will we get to see you?

Shelley said...

Sanchez

The Airharts said...

Hey Laceeeee, And I welcome you to blogspot. This is my true love!

Add other items