Friday, December 12, 2008

Game Night

Last night we had some of Brett's friends and their girlfriends over to my apartment to play some games. Sidd and Simone, Mark and Sarah (I think that's her name) came. It was a lot of fun. It sounds like an old married couple thing to do but I enjoyed it. We played Apples to Apples (Mine and Brett's team won the first game) and then we played Scategories. I was laughing the entire game because Brett makes up words and tries to pass them off as real. We had so much fun. We didn't realize that we ended up playing for 2 hours. Not too much goes on in Provo so when something like game night happens I guess it becomes worthy for me to blog about.

7 comments:

brett shumway said...

none of my words were made up i was just really good at the game hahaha.

Lacee said...

just keep telling yourself that.

brett shumway said...

hahaha just jealous

Lacee said...

At least your good at mini golf.

brett shumway said...

True haha

Shelley said...

Brett do you think your a dictionary?

brett shumway said...

hahaha not even close

Add other items