Friday, November 20, 2009

My 9 beautiful babies

I love my preschool class. They are so cute. Teachers aren't allowed to post pictures of their kids or mention their names (oopps about my other post about my kids!) but I want to post an update about them. I have only been in the Butterfly class for 4 months and the kids have changed and developed soo much!

1. Little Sissy: She had her first hair cut a few weeks ago. So cute! She can roll over by herself and sit up on her own. She is teething like crazy and wont take her bottle. However, she is eating cereal and yogurt. She always has the cutest clothes. Her brother always comes to our window to visit her and they are so cute together. I love her mom!
2. Thing 1: She is the older twin. She can roll over on her own. She is eating jar food and cereal. Nothing else has happened with her.
3. Thing 2: She is the younger twin. She can't roll over yet but she can sit up (kinda) on her own. She is eating jar food and cereal.
4. Miss Attention Girl: She is so cute. Ahh I love her. She gets fussy if she hasn't had enough attention. I love when she laughs. She is a gem. She has been able to sit up and roll over on her own.
5. Little Buddha: For 4 months he has been sick. He has had a cough and a stuffy nose. His mom has taken him to the doctor like 5 times but he is still sick. He is super cute. He is perfectly content to sit and play. He has been able to sit up on his own for a while. He is our happy baby. He rarely cries.
6. Momma's Boy: His mom loves him. She loves him a lot. She is always worried that he is sick. Actually she thinks he is always sick. It's a funny relationship. He can crawl around. He is eating lots of jar food and lots of cereal. 
7. Demon Child: He is new in our class!! AHHH! Demon! He loves to cry. He eats all day long. He eats real adult food. It's kinda funny. 
8. Stinky Baby: Her Momma gave her that name. I don't ever see her because she comes 3 days a week and leaves an hour after I get there. She is super cute. She is a really good crawler. She can pull herself up and stand. I want her to walk soon.
9. Indian Demon Child: I don't really want to talk about him. He cries all day every day. 

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love that you teach lacee!! SO cute. Lets do your hair and catch up and do lunch or a movie or SOMETHING. It's been forever. Remember parties and yoasis and such?? Good times.

Shelley said...

haha yoasis was when we had nothing to do on the weekend because we had just gotten dumped! that was so fun. i miss you katie lou.

Shelley said...

that comment above is from lacee

Add other items