Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Frustration

my mom always gets mad at me when i post posts like this but oh well... its my blog. i am so frustrated with a boy right now (its ok that i am posting this because he already knows this if he ends up reading this). 

i like a boy named zachary. 
he is super cute and super nice. 
we get along great and have so much fun together. 
naturally when this happens, two people date... 
boy was i WRONG! 
he likes me but he doesnt want to date me.
 i dont know. 
i dont get it. 
i am confused. 
i think its dumb. 
so as of right now i dont have a boyfriend. 
maybe one day i will 
and maybe one day i wont.
 who knows? 
not me. 
not him. 
this is my theory... 
if you like someone, date them. 
if you dont like them, then dont date them. 
i guess that zach sees it a little differently. 




dumb.

5 comments:

mredtv4ever said...

"this is my theory...if you like someone, date them.if you dont like them, then dont date them."

I agree 100% with ya! To maybe even get a little spiritual, I think Revelation 3:15-16 applies here. Its better to know when people are hot or cold and not lukewarm...a prime example of being lukewarm right here (I like you but I don't want to date you) or what always happens to me (you're a great guy/good friend/etc. etc. and I might go on dates with you, but I could never have a relationship with you). Wouldn't life be better if people were more upfront! Ok, I'll get off my soapbox now.

Lacee said...

Love you papito!

Debbie said...

well said

The Sieverts said...

That is funny. What happened he is cute! I thought you had a "thing" going. The picture below "i hate boys" is darling! I laughed...Hang in there! don't rush!

Lacee said...

well cari... we cant have a thing if only one person wants it. dumb.

Add other items