Friday, November 13, 2009

Freaky Friday

Today is Friday the 13th. Spooky. My classroom at preschool was possessed with demon children today. 
Please come back Brianne. We need you. My sanity needs you.

Here is another Freaky Friday thing that happened. If you remember correctly the last time I had boy trouble I had an old man in a grocery store talk to me. Well... it happened again. No joke. I'm serious. I am having boy trouble and an older man randomly talked to me. I went to get sushi with Austin tonight at Jasmine (mmm...). We were sitting at the table and I was texting away. This guy at a table next to us said, "how old are you? 16?" hahaha no I am not 16. I told him I was 21. He said, "how come all these kids have cell phones and wont get off them." I just kinda laughed awkwardly. I kept texting and he said, "you need to pay attention to your date." I was really annoyed because he was telling me to stop texting. I felt like I had to hide my phone to text like I do when I'm in class. I kept eating and he then yelled, "21 is too early to get married." I laughed again and was like ya... In the middle of our conversation his phone rang and I was so annoyed. I heard him say on the phone, "there is the cutest girl at a table next to mine. She is 21 but she looks 15 or 16." He then went on to describe me... "she is one of those girls that doesn't wear make up or care about how she looks." K um.. hello.. pretty sure I was wearing make and I had gotten ready. Geez! People expect so much. He then put his phone conversation on hold and he said to me, " This is my son. He is 24. He is a catch. He lives in California." I didn't say anything except an awkward, "Oh that's cool." He then returned to his phone and said, "She wants to talk to you." He walks over and hands me his phone. I was so confused. Some guy named Dean said, "I'm sorry that my dad is so weird." He explained to me that he went to BYU and he now lives in California and does something with computers. He asked me if he could have my number which I thought was kinda weird. I gave him my house number just to be safe. This guy and his wife wouldn't stop looking at me and it made me feel weird. The guy kept saying wow you are pretty and you don't even wear make up. Um... yes i do!!!! How rude.  So that is basically my freaky friday story. Weird.

Another freaky thing...
 My fortune cookie tonight said: Be Patient.      

Freaky.

4 comments:

Debbie said...

you are hilarious!

hillary nicole said...

That is CRAZY! I think they were trying to say that you are naturally beautiful - which you are!! I have a funny story about an old man telling me dating advice - but it was in the temple... which made it really awkward for me because anyone telling me advice in the temple needs to be taken seriously!

mredtv4ever said...

Remember what I said in the car coming back from California...its true by the way.

;-)

Stefanie said...

HAHAHHA that is hilarous! Oh man, that guy has nerve!

Add other items