Saturday, September 19, 2009

Summary of my life

I have been so bad at blogging lately. My life has been crazy. Here is a summary of my life right now (don't worry you aren't missin out on too much).

I'm taking 3 classes right now at the BYU Salt Lake Center. I am taking Writing about art, American Heritage and Math. This math class I am taking is taking over my life. It seriously is. All I can think about is math. Any free second I have of the day I spend doing math. And the sad thing is I still am clueless about it. Good times with math.

I'm in Sigma and I'm lovin it. Next week is the membership ceremony and I officially become an active Sigma. We had a pledge retreat last night. I was so so tired. (Story of my life) I only lasted until 11:30 and then I had to come home and sleep

Last week me and all my friends went up to Oakley to sleep over at Jessica's cabin. It was her birthday. Love her! It was so much fun. My friends are awesome. I am so happy that they are all home from their missions. I missed them so much. My friends can make anything fun. I am so grateful for them and I hope I stay friends with them forever.

I am loving my job. I have 8 kids in my class. It's really weird what happens when you spend so many hours with babies. I am starting to think of them as my friends. It's weird to explain. We have the same connection as if we are sitting and having a long conversation with each other. I can read each kid perfectly and I always know what they want. Sometimes I almost feel betrayed when they start being mean to me. I fell almost like they aren't trusting me. Yesterday I was holding my favorite Mallory. I was trying to put her to sleep and she was crying and crying. I was almost like hey Mallory it's me Lacee. We are friends and you aren't supose to be mean to me. Haha it's funny what hangin out with 8 babies will do to ya. I love them. I'm gonna try and take some pictures of them this week. Camila rolled over for the first time. That was exciting. Her twin Juliana is close. I almost feel bad telling the parents that these things happen because I want them to experience it first. Oh well that's what they get for leaving their kids from 7am-6pm all day.

My dad just got put in a bisphoric of the singles ward in my home stake. We all went to his ward last Sunday. Me and Dallin are going to go to that ward from now on. It looked like a good ward. It's weird because I'm used to BYU singles wards and how they run. My dad's ward is so different. It will be fun

That's pretty much all that is goin on with me. Woo hoo!!

1 comment:

hillary nicole said...

sounds exciting! I want to hear more about Sigma... I am so oblivious to the whole sorority world. :)

Add other items