Thursday, September 24, 2009

It's official

Last night was the membership ceremony for Sigma. I am no longer a pledge. I am an active member of Sigma. It was a really cool ceremony. Some girls gave talks. I got up and bore my testimony. I could really feel the spirit of sisterhood. I'm excited. At the end of the ceremony you get to sign the Sigma book. The book was started in the 60's. I looked through it and I found my mom and my aunt. Look how funny...

This is my Aunt Heidi. She is now Heidi Lawrence. I like how all the other signatures on this page are done in very nice, fancy cursive handwriting and then you have Heidi's teenager handwriting. I think it is funny.
My mom. Shelley Schaar. HaHa

1 comment:

The Sieverts said...

congrats! That's neat that you could look back and see their signatures. What a fun thing.

Add other items