Saturday, September 5, 2009

Ponyo




My parents have been out of town and I have been watching Austin. We decided to go to a movie tonight. We saw Ponyo. Oh my gosh! I am obsessed with it. It is such a cute movie. I think Japan movies are so cool. The movie is about a 5 year old boy named Sosuke. He finds a gold fish on the beach and names it Ponyo. Ponyo falls in love with Sosuke and uses her magic and turns into a 5 year old girl. Her dad is a wizard and her mom is kinda like mother nature of the ocean. Nature becomes off balance because Ponyo is suppose to be a fish and not a girl. Her parents make a deal if her and Sosuke are in love then she can stay a girl and the balance of nature will be restored. Sosuke and Ponyo fall in love and Ponyo stays a girl forever. Ahh you have to see this movie and then we can chat about it. 

2 comments:

Julie said...

I've never even heard of it??

Lacee said...

your girls would love it. it is so cute.

Add other items