Friday, April 24, 2009

Spot the Tot


Last week there was a story in the news about a toddler that got run over by his grandma. The child lost a toy underneath the grandma's truck and she went and go in her car and didn't see the boy and ran him over. It is so sad. They life flighted him and he was in the hospital all night. He ended up dying. I just wanted to remind everyone to please drive slow in neighborhoods and to also check your car before you back up. I get a little worried having a Down Syndrome brother. He doesn't know not to run out in the street or to not go underneath a car to get his basketball. I hope that everyone can be a little more cautious this spring and summer. {That is all.}

3 comments:

Jason said...

The boy's aunt lived in Mike Terry's ward and he was there when she got the call. Thanks for reminding us all about this, it scares me to the core. The uncle that ran him over has ruined his own life besides the rest of the family.

Lacee said...

I wish every car had the camera that is in mine. Helps you see when you can't. So sad...

Lacee said...

mom- you have to sign into your account when you leave me messages!

Add other items