Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Moving


I have been trying to pack up my apartment all week. It is so weird that it is finally time to move out of my apartment. So many things have happened while living there- I started dating a boy, I got sick and had to go to the hospital, Katie and Marg moved out, me and Mandy became way good friends, I stopped dating a boy, it has snowed, rained and been hot while I have been living at my apartment. It went by so fast. I am moving on Friday to apartment 110 at King Henry. I am moving in with Niki (a girl that I lived with last summer) and Heather (we were in the Relief Society presidency together). I am pretty excited!!!! I hate packing but it is so worth it once you move into your new place. Stop by and visit my new apartment!!

4 comments:

Chuck and Julie Browne said...

I used to live in apt #110 at king henry! It was a good time!

Joslyn said...

What?! I just went there and you weren't even there. I even looked in the pool house for you. Better luck next time

Shelley said...

I will help you with your new place, Even bring in a yummy meal. A fresh start. Yeah! and it's summer!

The Sieverts said...

Glad to know you have a blog. i will add you to my list! Cute blog by the way. good to see you yesterday.

Add other items