Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Going Green


In honor of earth day I challenge everyone to get a little greener. Here are a few ways that we can go green!
1. Take shorter showers.
2. Ditch the water bottle. Buy a reusable water bottle. I have a red one that I love.
3. Ride a bike.
4. Get off of junk email lists! ( i didnt know this helped but aparently it does)
5. Print on both sides of paper.
6. Support local farmers. (Shop this summer at Tagge's! Mmm...)
7. Avoid drive-thru windows. Park and go inside.
8. Take old clothes to the D.I.
9. Buy products with the Green Seal.
10. Buy one Organic item a week.
Go Green!

1 comment:

Jason said...

Wow, look at my daughter the environmentalist! That is awesome! I'm done with water bottles forever, I got a nice metal bottle and the water tastes better than the bottled stuff. I'm saving 5 bucks a day and a gazillion tons of waste. Thanks for the tips.

Add other items