Friday, April 17, 2009

Pepermint Patty


     This week I learned a fun way to help you get through a hard day. Becca, the lady I work for, loves Peppermint Patties. I think we all have one of those guilty pleasure goodies. One day she was having a really hard day. She was in line at the grocery store and she saw a shiny Peppermint Patty. She went out to her car and sat for a while eating it and thinking about her friend that introduced her to Peppermint Patties. The Peppermint Patty brought a little light into her bad day. On Wednesday I hopped into Becca's car and she offered me a Peppermint Patty to help me through what I am going through. I realized that I am not only having a Peppermint Patty day, I have had a Peppermint Patty 2 weeks. Next time you are having a tough day go buy a Peppermint Patty. My favorite part about this candy is if you put it up to your ear and you tear it apart. It makes the coolest sound. I dare you to try it!

3 comments:

Lacee said...

I don't like peppermint patties, got any other ideas. I know m&m's are my favorite or milk duds. But, they wouldn't have that cool sound...yikes!

Lacee said...

mom- you posted a comment using my sign in name. you dork.

The Sieverts said...

Lacee your blog is so cute! i love it! i hope that we can hang out some other time cuz, like i rarely see you, and we had a fun time at Jasmine's even though i hated the sushi! YIKES well see ya


Lexi

Add other items