Monday, August 24, 2009

My new job {The Butterflies}

     I got a new job working at The Children's Academy Preschool. I am a teacher in the Butterfly classroom for ages newborn- 6 months. This is a picture of my classroom. There are 4 teachers that are over the Butterfly class (2 in the morning and 2 in the afternoon- I am in the afternoon). There are 7 babies in my class. I am in charge of 3 and the other girl is in charge of 4. I have full responsibility over these babies- I feed them, change them, play with them, and love them. It is such a fun job. 

     When I was working today I was thinking how a parent could have a child and then hand them off to a Preschool to watch them all day. I understand if the child is 2 or so but these babies are NEWBORNS!!! I'm talking they can't even open their eyes yet. Oh well. I am glad that I get the chance to be with these babies in their early days of life. 

1 comment:

hillary nicole said...

How exciting! You are going to be a fantastic mother :)

Add other items