Saturday, August 22, 2009

Especially for Counselors 2009 {Disneyland}

EFY has officially ended. 75 counselors went to Disneyland the past week. It was so much fun. I was never really a fan of Disneyland. I have gone with my family and it has been fun but just eh... I was totally converted this week. I love Disneyland. I am obsessed with it. My favorite rides are Space Mountain {I rode it 7 times} and Tower of Terror!!!
The first day we went to Hunnington Beach. This is me and Stefi.
This was my family for the week. Papito Ed, Mamacita Stefi, Hermano Jordan and Tio Kip
Splash Mountain. We got very wet.
The family in front of It's a small world. We adopted Uncle Eric into our family for the week.
The family with Mickey
Disneyland loves EFY counselors. We were made honorary citizens of Disneyland.
L is for Lacee. We also went to California adventures.
I love Stefi Faust. I have known her since 7th grade.

Here is the story with this little girl {Chloe}: I was sitting at the Electric Parade and all the sudden the girl in front of me came and sat on my lap. She is 6 years old and adorable. We spent the whole parade talking and hanging out. She is from California and her grandma lives in Layton, Utah. Her family is LDS. Do you think it is creepy how much me and her look alike? I do.
Soarin' over California
Driving home. I am sad that it is over!

1 comment:

matt and eve lloyd said...

I just wanted to let you know that your summer has looked so dreamy!! I'm jealous of all the fun things you've done. How neat to be an EFY counselor. I LOVED EFY!!! I hope to see you around soon! :)

Add other items