Wednesday, August 12, 2009

EFY Provo 9A

My last week of EFY! I am so sad. 
Provo 9A

Cameron 
{He is a babe and I want to date him. Too bad he is only 18. That is only 3 years apart. That's not so bad right? Just kidding. McCall?}
My cute counselor friends:
Ed
Jordan
McKay {We go way way way back}
Stefi {We go way back}
My girls {We had so much fun together}
My cute cousin Hummer. He was in my group!
Purple pants!
Siera Rae and Lacee Rae
Show unto the world
These girls are AMAZING!!!
Co Counselors: Greg and Jamie
Edward Cullens?
I am all done with EFY. I had the best summer. I am so sad that it is over. Thanks to all my wonderful groups. I wouldn't have had as much fun if my groups weren't so great. I honestly didn't get a bad group. I am looking forward to next year. All the counselors are going to Disneyland together at the end of the summer. Woo hoo.

1 comment:

CutiePie said...

HAHA I loved EFY you were an amazing counselor!!!! Thanks for everything you did and taught us!!!!! I love you girly!!!!! I miss you tons


♥Julia♥

Add other items