Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Scary Movies

I have always been a total baby when it comes to scary movies. I hated them. The first real scary movie I saw was in like 8th grade. I watched What Lies Beneath with Ally and Stacey Simmonds. I was totally creeped out and swore off scary movies from that point on. I don't know what got into Brett but he wanted to start watching scary movies. I tried to fight it so hard but he promised that if it got too scary we could turn it off. I was amazed that I am no longer scared of scary movies. I sat perfectly fine through the first movie we got. I had to test myself by watching 2 more movies. Turns out I'm not scared of scary movies and I actually kind of like them (I know that sounds sick!). Here are the movies that I have recently successfully sat through. In the past I have also been able to handle The Ring and The Sixth Sense. Neither of those scare me.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am great!!!! Glad to hear from you!!! I'm not a great blogger, but I do try to make big updates!! I'm happy I get to talk to someone from high school!!! You look great, and so happy!!

Joslyn said...

holy smokes i don't know how you do that! what lies beneath still freaks me out and i can't watch them all the way through. what was the trick?

Add other items