Thursday, March 12, 2009

Fun with Janelle and Josh


On Friday I hung out with my cousin Josh and his wife Janelle. Me and Janelle went to the opening of the new Nordstrom at Fashion Place Mall. It is so cool. It is huge. The Brass Plum has tons and tons of good clothes. It was a lot of fun. We didn't try out the restaurant that is upstairs but I want to sometime. After we went shopping we went back to their darling house. We sat around and chatted for a bit and then we went hot tubing. After we came back and made popcorn and watched Fools Gold. It was a really fun night. I love hanging out with Josh and Janelle. Janelle is a great friend! They are trying to get pregnant and I can't wait to see their cute baby. I dibs that I get to babysit!

1 comment:

Frampton Family said...

Oh Lacee, I had so much fun with you as well. And about the babysitting thing. Once you've said it, you can't back down. I would seriously love for you to babysit for us someday soon, I hope.

Add other items