Sunday, March 1, 2009

i want to take your picture

I really like taking pictures and I have a pretty sweet camera. I want to start taking pictures of people but my problem is I don't have a lot of access to people and I think the kids I nanny are getting sick of me always taking pictures. So, if you want any type of pictures taken...room mate, fun at the park, children, parties.. anything, let me know. I already have a job so I am not charging or anything. It is just something that I want to do for fun. It's kinda a shot in the dark but let me know.





3 comments:

hillary nicole said...

lacee would you do a photo shoot for me/my roomies?! I am always behind the camera and I love your style!

Elder Ostergar said...

Lacee, I would love you to some shots of my kids! And I would pay you. I would love to wait tilsumer so we could find pretty flowers or something. Kelly Ostergar

Lacee said...

ok kelly. just let me know when.

Add other items