Sunday, February 6, 2011

Africa

I was on the Koins for Kenya blog the other day and I found these cute pictures from this summer.
This is my best friend Konga. She followed me every where. I miss her so much. (Notice her pink toe nails)
The kids loved bubbles. Notice Konga right next to me in her cute red dress. Her family had good clothes and they had shoes. Her brother is the boy in red with shoes.
This is the day I found Konga. She was standing in the dirt crying. She was so sick. Her poor ear. I snuck her ear drops and food and medicine every day. By the time I left she was all better!! Yay!!
This was my favorite function we went to. We had a massive dance party that lasted a good 20 mins. The kids were singing and clapping as we all danced.
This is at the ceremony for Dallin's school. The ceremony lasted 4 very long hours. Look at the looks on our faces. Classic!
Here is the rose that we burned on all the school desk in honor of Sophie!

4 comments:

Ashley said...

These pictures are incredible! It must have been a great adventure.

Nicole said...

Lacee! This makes me want to go so bad... we need to catch up soon! It has been forever! Love you!

Unknown said...

Whole yo soy Miguel megusta
que bea como humans que caminamos en esta tiera donde
Dios nos puesto que ayudar al
projimo porque uno piensa que
Lo tiene todo pero alfinal no tenemos nada esi que es bueno
Compartir con los que no tiene nada Dios ve las buenas obras asi
Que no esperes nada acambio porque solo Dios nosda la oportunidab de aserlo bien

Muhamad said...

Your a kind person :)

Add other items