Monday, February 1, 2010

up date of my life

i havent posted in a long time.. so here goes...

a quick update:
1. i have been working a lot more at the preschool (love it!)
2. no school this semester
3. i am going to visit janie in 2 weeks
4. mom and dad went out of town for a week and i was the mom of the house
5. danny's mission companion asked me out on a date (im excited to hear all about danny)
6. danny's other companion asked mccall on a date so we are going to double. (kinda weird)
7. i didnt get into efy. not even as a counselor
8. dallin didn't get into berklee
9. i am not dating anyone
10. i love my singles ward
11. i am the ward music leader and i hate it
12. i'm obsessed with my iphone
13. i now work part of the day in the 1 1/2 year old classroom (love it)
14. i am an avid watcher of american idol
15. my cough is slowly going away (yay)

1 comment:

The Sieverts said...

I love the quick update. You should add a link to your blog ono the schaar witsend blog. If you don't do it soon i will! I love checking up on you, you are so cute. love ya!

Add other items