Wednesday, February 17, 2010

The Bachelor

Can we please talk about The Bachelor? I usually talk about it with the girls at work but since I am not working this week I have no one to freak out with.

#1. Ali didn't come back. He denied her. So sad!
#2. Vienna? Really? She is a man! Yuck.
#3. Is Ali going to be on the reunion next week? Is she going to fight for him one last time?
#4. On the preview for the finale why were Vienna and Tenley both mad and crying? Was it because Ali makes her move at the reunion?

So many questions that I need answers to. Help.

2 comments:

matt and eve lloyd said...

Okay...can I just say that I LOVE the bachelor. Vienna is so ghetto. What is he thinking? Let me know what you think of the finale. I think it will be a good one!!

The Sieverts said...

Okay. We should have a party for the last show of the Bachelor! I am such a fan and glued every Monday night. And yes, Tues and Wed I tevo for American Idol as well. The Best!! My prediction is that he will choose no one! Vienna is yuck I agree. google eyes. And Tenley is cute, but a little too sweet. Ali should have been the one.!

Add other items