Monday, December 21, 2009

2 months and I am still sick.

For the past 2 months I have had this really ugly death cough. I cough all day long. I went to the doctor lots of times and been on lots of antibiotics and nothing has helped. Last Monday I went to a specialized doctor at St. Mark's Hospital. They took my blood and called me todady and I have Pertussis (Whooping Cough). He told me that there is nothing that can be done about it except to wait for it to go away. I was bugged that he told me there was nothing I could do about it so I googled it and sure enough. There is nothing that can be done about it. If you catch the cough in the first 3 weeks there is a medicine that will take care of it but it is rarely caught that early because doctors diagnose it as a cold or a respirtory infection. Yay for Whooping Cough!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Add other items