Wednesday, February 11, 2009

My sister

My sister is an amazing person and an amazing dancer. I had a really fun year watching her dance- especially Olympus drill. I sound so old saying this but it seems like not long ago when I was in high school. She is getting old and growing up. This picture is from region competition. I was standing up and screaming the whole time. I didn't realize until I got home that I had a sore throat. At the end of the drill season a few weeks ago she had state competition at my school (UVU). I had fun watching her perform. She is awesome and I love her. Way to go Mickle Pickle!

2 comments:

matt and eve lloyd said...

Go Oly Drill!!! Your sister is very pretty. I guess it runs in the family. :)

Shelley said...

That was sure nice to say about McCall. It was a fun night, I wish they could have done better.

Add other items