Wednesday, February 4, 2009

My job








Even though I'm not loving my job right now, I still think the kids are so cute. Alyssa made me a valentine yesterday. I went into her room to tell her good night and I gave her a hug and she said hold on. She ran down stairs and came back with a Valentine for me. She was kinda embarrassed that It was so early. The Valentine was a cut out heart, my name was spelled Lassee and their was a huge Texas sticker on it. I guess she remembered that I used to live in Texas. It was cute. Here are some pictures that I took of them in the summer.

3 comments:

hillary nicole said...

these pictures are so great. If I were their age I would want you as my nanny :)

Ash said...

would you guys be up for some games sat night?

Shelley said...

WOW Lace great pictures! I am sad your job is so hard. They are lucky to have you. It makes me think of our Danielle. She was the perfect Nanny for Austin. They will miss you when it's your time to leave.

Add other items