Thursday, March 25, 2010

Change

i dont really like change. i used to like change. i used to love being away from my family. i loved living in provo and going to italy and being on my own. about a year ago my life changed and ever since then i hate change. i like a routine. i like waking up, going to work, coming home to dallin all all his loud friends. i have noticed with the children at my preschool that even they dont like change. i like knowing that everyone i need is in the same house as me. now it has changed. dallin left today for africa. i am really sad. dallin is my best friend. he is always there for me. the house was always filled with his music and his laughter. now it has changed. dallin will have so much fun in africa. i am jealous that he gets to do that.

i love you dall. see you in august.
xoxo,
lace dawg
me and dallin at the airport saying our goodbyes
me and austin waiting for dallin to get his bags all checked in
me and austin were sad
dallin's going away dinner
we are goofs
me and dallin spent one year going to high school together. i loved it!
me and dallin were in the same ward. this is a ward activity. there was a game on my phone that me and dallin tried each sacrament meeting to beat. (dont judge. i know you play games during sacrament meeting also) i was sitting on the stand one sunday and i look and dallin is mouthing to me i beat it! i beat it! we were so excited!

me and dallin lived in provo together. this is our halloween costumes
my apartment in provo
i love going to lake powell with dallin. we will have a trip planned when he gets home.


fridays were my favorite day of the week. dall didnt have work and i didnt have to go to work until noon so it would go something like this:
dall would come down to my room kinda early (8 am!) and rip me outta bed and
we would go here:
and eat waffles and fries. yum! we would be half asleep but we would chat and catch up on how our week has been. my mom would get mad that we would spend money eating out for breakfast each week but it was mine and dalls thing. we would get the same thing each week.
then we would come home and watch the night befores episode of this:
we would sit and laugh and laugh. anyone want to carry on this tradition with me?
i'm taking applications!

i love you dall!

No comments:

Add other items