Friday, May 1, 2009

Things you didnt know about me

1. I use baby lotion every night before I go to bed

2. I love Nutella

3. I like watching the Brady Bunch

4. I am ticklish 

5. I have been to 3 countries in Europe

6. I really like modern art and my two favorite modern museums are the SFMOMA in San Francisco and the Pompidou Center in France


7. I am lactose intolerant and I like soy milk


8.  I can play the piano

9. I really like American History. Especially post 1950

10. My favorite artists are Andy Warhol and Jackson Polluck


3 comments:

Shelley said...

I like all the same things you do. Execpt Nutella. That isn't part of our team plan...ha ha

Debbie said...

What the heck is Nutella. Should I like it too?????

Nicole said...

I LOVE Nutella too! I haven't bought it since I lived in Switzerland!!! Let's have a Nutella party :)
Yes, Debbie, you should LOVE it.

Add other items