Friday, January 9, 2009

Gage and Eden!!







My cousin Gabe finished his mission in Peru so his family went to Peru to spend 10 days with him before he came home. My cousin, Natalie, asked me to watch her kids for 6 days while she and her husband were in Peru. Her kids are so cute. It was a lot of hard work but I loved it. I learned that I have a lot of patience. We had a lot of fun together. I was really sad when I left them at Janelle's house. Eden and Gage are so cute! Eden is my little princess and I am her big sweetheart.

4 comments:

Ash said...

I'm glad you had fun babysitting, but we really missed you!!!!

brett shumway said...

the kids were fun....So you are a new family in the ward?

Shelley said...

Lacee has a natural nurturing element about her. She will make a great mom someday. I want grandkids, but don't want her to get married. I know weird!

Lacee said...

gaul brett so just laugh at your own joke. haha. ash it feels like i havent seen you in forever! what is up with that?

Add other items